Saturday, October 25, 2014

Airbrush Bridal Makeup by Jaime Launches NEW Beauty Blog

Dear Gorgeous Brides to Be,

I am so thrilled and excited to share with all of you the launch of my new blog, Blush & Bride!!! As you may know I am a professional makeup artist in The Hudson valley specializing in airbrush makeup. My business Airbrush Makeup by Jaime, based in Patterson, NY was initiated 8 years ago. Along the way I have met so many amazing brides and learned so much about the world of bridal beauty, along with the knowledge of how to make a bride's wedding day one they can truly feel good about. Yet, there was more.

I created this blog because, even though I love makeup and everything bridal, I still think it is very important for all Brides to Be to be as educated and up to date as possible with what is going on in the world of bridal makeup, especially brides in The Hudson Valley. And this doesn't mean that you have to necessarily have your makeup done professionally either. Instead of holding in all the knowledge and experience I have learned over the years, I am eager to share it with all of you. Hoping that maybe, just maybe, it may help you in planning the most important day of your life.

Much of my professional experience has been in the arenas of TV/Film, editorial, and of course bridal. But bridal of course is my absolute favorite. Taking someone who is so excited and helping them look and feel like a million bucks on such a special day, truly makes me happy that I do what I do,

In my experience I have found that there are makeup artists, and there are professional makeup artists. I think it is very important for any Bride to Be who is planning on investing in making herself feel beautiful, to feel as educated and aware of all that the bridal beauty
world has to offer on their wedding day.

What are some things you can expect to see on Blush & Bride?

 Each week I will have a new posting where I will be reviewing my favorite products, sharing first hand experience of Do's and Don'ts on your wedding day explaining vital topics such as: Should I get a facial before my wedding? What colors are good for my skin tone and my eye color, etc? Do I really need to wear more makeup than usual on my wedding day?

This blog's mission is to answer all of your Bridal Beauty questions and to help you make the best choices when it comes to skincare, makeup, color palettes and choices.
 
232323232fp63595_nu=57;6_28__252_WSNRCG=34588_653
        

I relly hope you enjoy my blog and please subscribe so that you can be updated each week on all that I have to offer.

Many Thanks,
Jaime
Bridal Makeup by Jaime, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment